The holiday of one’s being is the most important balancing factors in the art of knowing how to live. Small or great journeys as they may be, as distance does not matter, the real difference is made by the surroundings which should allow us to find harmony, wellbeing and the pure joy of living:
- Visit the marble quarries of Michelangelo in Carrara and see artists at work in private sculpture studios in Pietrasanta
– Explore Pisa or Lucca, both charming medieval cities with an interesting history
– Play a round of golf at the nearby 18 hole Versilia Golf Club
– Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the hills or seaside on horseback
– Tour Puccini’s house in Torre del Lago and then explore the shipyard and shops in Viareggio
– Hike through the breathtaking Apuan Alps or the quaint towns of the Cinque Terre
– Enjoy Shopping and Night Life in Forte dei Marmi
Thanks to our expert guides we provide for our clients guided tours to Florence, Pisa, Carrara Quarries, Cinque Terre, Siena, San Gimignano and Lucca.
The city’s beautiful downtown area is home to the most well-known fashion name brands making Forte dei Marmi one of the world’s class shopper’s paradise.
Whether you wish to renew your wardrobe or wish to expand your closet, allow our Personal Shoppers to guide and assist you through a few hours of intense shopping.
Exclusive Fashion Tours will ensure to help you make the most of your shopping experience, taking you to Forte dei Marmi’s best multibrand and monobrand stores and providing you with useful knowledge to meet all your fashion needs.
*This tour is made in collaboration with EXCLUSIVE FASHION TOURS.